Our Hopper Release is LIVE!
Read all the details in our Release Notes. plus we will be sending out additional information next week on specific features.
NEW! Discussion Forums (Beta)
Easily add discussion capabilities to your courses, with many additional features coming!
NEW! CITRIX (Go2Webinar/Meeting/Training) Integration
If you use webinars to train your team – contact us to join the Pilot Group for this new feature. Enrollment in a webinar within the SmarterU Platform will add users to the proper session in your Go2 product.
We will retrieve attendance and completion info from Go2 into SmarterU when your session is complete.
This feature will be available for pilot group use within a few weeks.
NEW! Evaluations Form Tool Integration
Now you can use your favourite survey tool such as Typeform or SurveyMonkey to gather course evaluation feedback.
System Wide Updates
- NEW! Weekly reminders now include SCORM progress
- IMPROVED: Introducing INTERCOM, a communication tool that allows us to leave messages for Admins, visible when they log in to SmarterU
- NEW! Addition of a view button for inactive and archived courses
- IMPROVED! The Enrollment Panel now closes when a user is added to a waiting list
- NEW! Modifications to the course tile, list and detail views to hide the progress bar if a course has not been started
- IMPROVED! File names with non-Roman characters will now display properly
- NEW! You can now display the account or home group name in the header bar
- IMPROVED! Filter dashboard set’s categories and pages by status (only active categories and pages are displayed)
- NEW! Improved method for specifying when you want to allow ILT session enrollments
- NEW! KB articles no longer require an image
- NEW! “Refresh” button added to SCORM Results Drilldown
- IMPROVED!Manage users directly from the Team Profile and Organization Profile workscreens
- IMPROVED! Recommended enrollments for groups and subscriptions are now displayed separately
Get all the details in the Release Notes.
This year, we’re naming our Releases after important Women in STEM.
Our July Release is named after Grace Hopper (1906-1992), developer of the COBOL computing language, and a pioneer in computer programming. Learn more about Admiral Hopper.
Questions? Contact your Client Success Team – email@example.com